We donate 1% of all our energy upgrade revenue to local homeless shelters, or the qualified non-profit of your choice
- Our clients’ interests always come first. By serving our clients well, Sustainable Improvements will be increasingly successful.
- Our most important asset is our reputation for trustworthiness and integrity. This takes years to build, and yet can be destroyed in a matter of minutes. Sustainable Improvements continued success depends upon unswerving adherence to the highest ethical and professional standards.
- Our goal is to provide superior products and services to our customers that provide the highest return on their money, save the most energy, and help the community. We will continually strive for perfection and excellence. We take great pride in the professional quality of our work. We seek to be the best, not the biggest.
- Although we help countless homes, apartment buildings, and offices, we measure our success one customer at a time. To be successful, our people must not only be the best, but must also reflect the diversity of the communities and cultures in which we operate. That means we must attract, retain and motivate people from many backgrounds and perspectives. Being diverse is not optional; it is what we must be.
- The dedication of our people to Sustainable Improvements and the intense effort they give their jobs are greater than one finds in most other organizations. We think that this is an important part of our success.
- We constantly strive to anticipate the rapidly changing needs of our clients and to develop new services to meet those needs. The business of improving energy efficiency and renewable energy does not stand still, and neither does Sustainable Improvements.
- We regularly receive confidential information as part of our normal client relationships. To breach a confidence or to use confidential information improperly or carelessly would be unthinkable.
- Our business is highly competitive, and we aggressively seek to expand our client relationships. However, we must always be fair competitors and must never denigrate other firms.
- Service to our clients also requires service to our community. Without fail, we enthusiastically commit a portion of our resources to the community’s most vulnerable on behalf of each and every client.